Alterations to the Melbourne IT registry key request form

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:10:30 +1100
> Let's have a response from melb it about what they are going
> to do about it
> I think any altered .com.au admistrator document should be
> rejected what do
> others on the list think.........

Melbourne IT will reject requests for the registry key where the application
form for the registry key has been altered without permission.  Melbourne IT
has not given permission to any reseller to change the registry key form.

The current version of the registry key recovery form is at:
http://www.melbourneit.com.au/content/comau-regkey-recovery.pdf

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin