RE: [DNS] conflict of interest supreme

From: Paul Foxworthy <paul§cohsoft.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:34:29 +1100
Ron Stark wrote:

>An observation. Despite any apparent "not the proper thing for a director to
>do" connotations, it's nevertheless better that such names have been
>hijacked by friend rather than foe.

Surely it's either proper or improper, regardless of who does it.

It is obvious that the page currently promotes Instra and isn't just there
to make sure a "foe" doesn't register the domain name.

I would be less troubled if the page only redirected people to the aunic
site without mention of Instra.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

---- Coherent Software ------------- http://www.cohsoft.com.au/ ----
For interactive Web sites, databases, software, animation
Aust. Family History Compendium at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/