auDA constitution & Mr Peter Dean

From: Twiggy Ramirez <twiggy2606§yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:02:36 -0800 (PST)
PREAMBLE to the auDA CONSTITUTION
"Taking the view that the Internet Domain Name System is a public asset, and
that the .au ccTLD is under the sovereign control of the Commonwealth of
Australia, auDA will administer the .au ccTLD for the benefit of the
Australian community."

Peter Dean is currently making a mockery of auDA and treating others within
this industry, in our community with total contempt and disregard.

Peter Dean refuses to comment on the perceived cross-over between his
responsibilities as an auDA director, and his business practices (reference:
www.aunic.com.au) which could be perceived as shady.

How can we have a representative on the code of conduct committee who
engages in hijacking domain names, one who could be subject to
misrepresentation? Surely Australian consumers, surely our industry players
deserve a little more regard than that?.

Peter Dean stated he would not be posting to this list and has in fact twice
declared he has unsubscribe, and yet he appears with guns blazing defending
himself like a thug and attempting to defame others each time his own
business practices are questioned. Whilst of course, still failing to
address the question of his own credibility.

A study of human nature: Peter Dean writes to Dave Hooper daring him and
going so far as to mention he'd made a $1000 bet with another that Dave
wouldn't forward the email to the list. Dave Hooper had no problem with
forwarding the email as requested by Peter Dean, content
written by Peter Dean himself. Now this is were it gets interesting and the
word SENILITY comes to mind Peter Dean then wrote an abusive email to Dave
Hooper off list blasting him for  forwarding the email ?????????.
Anyone out there caught up in Peter Dean's  little games should be aware and should
totally ignore his stupidity, and obvious senility.

Why is this relevant to this list? Because it's a little insight into an
auDA director making a mockery, sitting on the fence, hijacking domain names
(aunic.com.au, aunic.net.au), misleading Australian consumers, and treating
members of our industry with total disregard whilst claiming to be a
respectable saint. (And yes, we all do recall Larry Bloch claiming
something similar)

Peter - You have "sasha paranoia" syndrome. No one is out to get you. We are simply questioning your business practices and feel that you owe the industry some insight with regards to what could be perceived by the masses as shady practices.

Twiggy Ramirez