Re: [DNS] international domain news

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 02:16:56 +1100 (EST)
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, David Goldstein wrote:

[snip]

 > BT opens hypertext case (Guardian)
 > BT today begins a court battle in the US lawsuit to prove it owns the
 > technology that web surfers use to move between pages or sites with
 > the click of a mouse.
 >  http://www.guardian.co.uk/internetnews/story/0,7369,648221,00.html
 >  http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2104057,00.html

Thanks, David.  That's the funniest story I've read in years, apart from
some good 'why did the chicken cross the road' jokes.

Speaking of which, I have a patent on road-crossing technology, and I'm
just trying to locate the right lawyer so we can both become fat and
rich collecting $0.001 per pedestrian.  Not to mention the chickens ..

Cheers, Ian