RE: [DNS] Notional value of a domain name

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:12:20 +1100
"It is one way of resolving a
situation where multiple parties which to register the same name."

Isn't this great.  We get lectures about fairness and equity and now we see
"one way".  Absolutely true statement.  The only problem is that it is
probably the worst way.

I suggest folks pick up any dictionary and look up three words: equity, fair
and convenient.

What we have here is a convenient situation, because it is not fair and
definitely not equitable. In fact the proposed process is an insult.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au