RE: [DNS] Kangaroo domain court

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:26:32 +1100
Dear Ian

I am simply gob smacked by this article.

So, our Government hands over responsibilty for issues as critical to any
company or person as its name to a group of self-regulated monopolists who
have no real-time accountability.

It is so sad to see.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au