RE: [DNS] international domain news

From: Glenn Powell <Glenno§Glenno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:10:35 +1000
If I understand this correctly:

We have AusRegistry P/L operating the registry, ie backend
infrastructure / Aunic etc etc.

Large domain name resellers can apply to AusRegistry to become
registrar's such as Melb IT, Tucows etc. These guys interface directly
with Aus Registry.

Smaller companies can then be resellers interfacing with the
registrar's.

Or does everyone just apply to be a registrar / reseller to AusRegistry?

I think if someone can explain the structure (like above?????) it will
be a bit clearer for all and sundry.

Cheers,

Glenn.