Re: [DNS] international domain news

From: Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:33:49 +1100
I am still confused! How are prices going to drop and stay down when it
appears we go from one Monopoly to another?

I would have thought that something like ICANN does with lots of Official
Registrars would be in the market place!

I woul dhave thought! MelbourneIT would still Be an afficial Registrar and
they would add like the new party so there would be 2 Registrar's!

I may be missing something but if I am then so will the general Public!

David Uzzell
Saints PC Pty Ltd
http://www.saintspc.com.au