[DNS] The DNS List has moved

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:31:43 +0800
Hi all,

Today I have moved the DNS List to a new machine, which is running
new list management software which will hopefully make life a little
easier.

Everything should work pretty much the same. Just email dns&#167;auda.org.au
as you did before to send to the list.

That said, I'm sure something I haven't considered will break so don't
hesitate to email me if anything weird happens.

kim