RE: [DNS] Domain Name Management and renewal process

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:54:48 +1100
Andrew, I didn't know that was "the name of the game".  I thought the game
was to web-enable those consumers that don't already have a domain name /
web presence, i.e. growth.

In your recycling "game", just how do you propose to measure the strength /
weakness of any claim?  Wealth?  Size of organisation?  First in?  Domicile?
Temporary inaction?  Arbitrary subjectivity?  Fame?

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
tel: +61 (0)3 9592 6895   fax: +61 (0)3 9591 0729
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922