Re: [DNS] Election results and auDA news

From: Jeremy Malcolm <Jeremy§>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:49:07 +0800
Kim Davies wrote:

[Resending, first time did not come through.]

I was holding off on this, but given that "Disspain also said that
former .au rights holder Robert Elz had been given 60 days' notice of
auDA's intention to remove the and name spaces from his
control", it doesn't seem there's much feeling for compromise within

See my 5000 word article "Who controls  Where domain name
policy and law collide" now at (also available in PDF)
which I intend to publish widely.

JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy&#167;>
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (
and Linux experts ( for instant help!
Disclaimer: GPG key: finger.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.