[DNS] Beyond This Forum

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:36:10 +1100
On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:52:51 +1100, Don Cameron wrote:
Subject: Re: [DNS] auDA web site

> Thanks Chris,
>
> (Summarised)
<snip the rest>

Hi Don

The footer to emails on this list says the following, in part:

> This article is not to be reproduced or quoted beyond this forum without
> express permission of the author.

I'd like to quote your letter on the [ga] mailing list, if I may.  The
discussion is about government regulation of country codes.

Would you mind if I quoted or reposted your email?

In fact, I'd advise anyone on the list that they may quote any of my
postings providing they do not, by selective quoting or otherwise, distort
the meaning I was trying to convey.  It would be courteous, but not
necessary, if the person posting the email would send me a copy.

How do others on the list feel about their mail being reproduced elsewhere?
Do we need this disclaimer notice on the footer of each email?

Best regards
Patrick Corliss