RE: [DNS] fresh bulk AUNIC data is out in the wild

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:16:14 +1100
> Gee, I'd love to know how ING got all those expiry dates that
> as far as I know only exist in the Registrar's database.  I
> sure didn't tell ING the expiry date, nor did I give them my
> registry key.  I doubt that my hosting service (the Tech
> contact) did either.

This has been answered before:

http://listmaster.iinet.net.au/larc/dns/082001/msg00060.html

(user: dns, pass: dns)

So the question still remains, how is the AUNIC data getting out?

Josh

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service.  If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.