RE: [DNS] Nomination as auDA Director

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:57:04 +1100
Hello Don,

> OK - off the soap-box, and please be assured that I do
> maintain a great deal
> of respect for those involved with auDA, however this is only
> one very small
> piece in a much larger puzzle.

This is very true.

It is always a pleasure to read your well thought out responses on this

It is a pity that you chose not to stand for the auDA Board, because I think
you bring a different perspective which is always worthwhile to have on a
Board.  However many people read this list, and I hope you will continue to
contribute on this list.

However I understand your reasons for not standing, and I agree that getting
a domain name is a minor part of getting individuals and organisations to
use the Internet.

Bruce Tonkin

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.