Re: [DNS] Nomination as auDA Director

From: Jeremy Malcolm <Jeremy§Malcolm.wattle.id.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:16:28 +0800
Don Cameron wrote:

> * The archives of this forum are still not available for perusal, and I
> refuse to accept that on a forum such as this, the expertise does not exist
> to rectify such a simple technical issue. The only conclusion possible is
> that auDA does not wish the archives to be made public.

I would be more than happy to archive them on my own server for auDA if
I an be provided with them in mbox or other standard format.  Also I
would like to see the archives of the old ADNA list.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy&#167;Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)