[DNS] FW: [Oz ISP] justin from netregistry strikes again!

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:29:06 +1100
Leopards never change their spots ...

-----Original Message-----
[snip-snip]
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2001 12:54
To: aussie-isp&#167;aussie.net
Subject: [Oz-ISP] justin from netregistry strikes again!

Got a call on my mobile phone.

"Hi, this is justin from netregistry here. I'm sure you know that
asiaonline is in administration at the moment, If you would like to we can
download your website and move your domain name to our servers for only $31
a month"

He was pretty quick to hangup when I pointed out to him that I was a staff
member of asiaonline and started quizzing him on his practice of trawling
the registries for this info.

If theres one thing worse than spam it's telephone sales related spam!

[snip-snip]

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service.  If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.