Re: [DNS] .asn Domains

From: Don Cameron <donc§>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:33:35 +1100
>>As for your suggestion, I do think it's a good idea, however I prefer the
idea that auDA makes lots of money from and and does not
charge for registration or renewal of and (snip)

... and I certainly agree with you... I'm just not sure if this is a viable
option giving regard to the current competitive climate, though of course it
may well be... I do think that all the options should be discussed and

Cheers, Don

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.