RE: [DNS] This lists purpose

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:13:43 +1000
Is it this list that has gone off the rails, or the way those in
power in this industry are conducting themselves that has gone off the rail?

If those in power do the wrong thing then its people like me that have
everything to lose. But you try over and over Mr.Bloch to get me kicked off.

Now I find this very strange. Are you really that thin skinned? Or do you
actually have something to hide? You seem to just want me or anyone else
who questions your actions and statements to simply disappear.

You have taken on a role of management of the aunic database and that
demands
that you are accountable to the rest of the industry for how you conduct
yourself in this matter. You obviously do not want to be accountable
and you seem to want to be able to manage .com.au as though it was
au.com

Harry