[DNS] installing confidence?

From: Peter Ostenberg <peterost§start.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 8:19:27 +1000
Chris,

Referring to the following question raised by Mr Hoholis. Surely the
first paragraph warrants a prompt response ?.

Regards,
Peter Ostenberg.

Original message from: "Harry Hoholis" webmaster&#167;webaccess.com.au>

Chris,
You state that:
"I have contacted the responsible party"
Dont you mean that you have contacted the "alleged" responsible party?
Or am I correct in concluding from your statement that you have been
aware of inappropriate access of the aunic database and have not taken
any action?

If the latter be the case I suggest you resign and step down
immediately as CEO of auDA, there is no justification in my mind for
the CEO of auDA
to have knowledge of such activities and not act upon them until such
time as he can no longer avoid it.

Your urgent clarification of this issue is sought.

Harry

Obviously
>it would be inappropriate for me to reveal any further information at
this
>stage but I am happy to keep the list informed of any further
developments.

>Regards
>
>Chris Disspain
>CEO - auDA