RE: [DNS] What exactly is the problem with ...

From: David G Thompson <davidgthompson§yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Harry,

My undertsanding is that this list is for the
discussion of DNS issues. Your most recent
posting appears to be better suited to a list
that focussed on 'Pop Political Science'.

Academic associates advise that the following
link might offer you lists that provide more
appropriate fora.

 http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/

Most are moderated which could prove challenging
for your 'shoot first and be concerned about the
consequences later' style.

As a general comment I would be pleased if list
contributors maintained a focus on meaningful DNS
discussion. Recent threads have had me thinking
seriously of filtering incoming DNS mail to trash

David G Thompson