RE: [DNS] What exactly is the problem with ...

From: David G Thompson <davidgthompson§>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:56:56 -0700 (PDT)

My undertsanding is that this list is for the
discussion of DNS issues. Your most recent
posting appears to be better suited to a list
that focussed on 'Pop Political Science'.

Academic associates advise that the following
link might offer you lists that provide more
appropriate fora.

Most are moderated which could prove challenging
for your 'shoot first and be concerned about the
consequences later' style.

As a general comment I would be pleased if list
contributors maintained a focus on meaningful DNS
discussion. Recent threads have had me thinking
seriously of filtering incoming DNS mail to trash

David G Thompson

Do You Yahoo!?

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.