RE: [DNS] why not just make available

From: Dave Hooper <dave§>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:35:00 +1000

]Really not that hard to find from the link on the front page.

That would be a matter of opinion. With over 84 (at least on my count) links
from the front page, I would personally describe the auDA site as extremely
difficult to navigate and source information from. Surely in this day and
age a 'search' function is not too hard to implement?

Dave Hooper.
Declared Interest: Run a small web hosting company, CP with INWW, sceptical
of auDA.

Archived at (user: dns, pass: dns)
Email "unsubscribe" to dns-request&#167; to be removed.