Re: [DNS] why the focus on ING? (fwd)

From: Saliya Wimalaratne <saliya§hinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:12:07 +1000 (EST)
List,

Forwarded copy of reply to personaly reply.

Incidentally; I'd never buy an 'xxx.au.com' domain for the reason that it
*is* owned by an individual. However, that doesn't make it illegitimate.

Reprehensible as the practice is, and as repulsive as they are, fax-spams
do not make subdomains names illegitimate or a scam either. I haven't
personally received an email spam from NetRegistry but if/when I do
they'll know about it :P

Regards,

Saliya