RE: [DNS] Melbourne IT Spam...

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:14:33 +1000
Hey,

I've only got one so far.....

Since I've only got one NIC Handle / email address for various .au domain
names, I assume I won't get any more.

I mean, even Melbourne IT isn't dumb enough to send multiple emails to the
one address.

Are they?

Hmmmmmm, they're dumb enough to send an email that includes Flash.  I wonder
what goose at Melbourne IT still believes that Flash is somehow a 'plus'
rather than a 'minus'.

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
61 4 1374 3959