RE: [DNS] Advertising on AUNIC - Competitive neutrality?

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:25:00 +1000
Andrew,

If you read the competition panel report you will discover the
recommendation that auDA no longer run any sort of registry in the new
competitive model. Clearly then, AUNIC in its present form will not
continue. Also, I did not say that it was a 12 month contract. I said that
it runs for a maximum of 12 months before being reconsidered. The reason I
said this is because competition will be introduced before 12 months is up
and the contract takes account of that.

Cheers

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA