Re: [DNS] Advertising on AUNIC - Competitive neutrality?

From: Larry Bloch <larry§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:54:35 +1000
Richard

If you followed this through, you would find that the graphic actually gets
served after a GET for

http://www.netregistry.com.au/AUNIC/hosting.gif

which does get cached.

As far as the point Scott made about "doing it for the good of the
community for nix", well, that's how AUNIC was done before we hosted it.
That's how .org.au is currently done. Sounds nice...works?...well not really.

Larry