[DNS] domain news sources

From: David Goldstein <DGoldstein§comslaw.org.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:10:25 +1000
Hi all

Baker and McKenzie have a weekly "Global E-law Alert" which is a long
and detailed look at Internet news around the globe, and contains a wide
range of domain news, more than I am ever going to post to the mailing
list, unless someone wants to pay me to do it of course! To subscribe or
for more information, check out http://www.bmck.com/elaw/default.asp.
Another couple of sources which people may wish to check out are the
daily BNA Internet Law News (http://ecommercecenter.bna.com) and the
weekly QuickLinks (http://www.qlinks.net), which both contain domain
news among a wide range of other Internet news. And all are free.

Cheers
David