RE: [DNS] Name seller flogs .biz names via asic.com

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:39:13 +1000

The introduction of the new policy will assist in controlling this and
other potential problems but we must not loose sight of the fact that any
policy needs regular review and improvement.  One of the issues I have with
DNS policies is the fact that once one is arrived at it appears to stagnant
until overwhelming opposition makes revision compulsory.  I want Australia
to lead the way and introduce more proactive responses.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.