RE: [DNS] re-delegation of .au

From: Chris Betcher <chris§betcher.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:18:22 +1000
Jeez, I joined this list the other day just to listen in on the
conversation, because I heard some of the .au rules were about to change
and I was interested to know more about that ...

But...

I have never in my life heard such a pack of whinging, moaning, griping,
immature carry-on as what I'm hearing on this list.  So much energy is
spent attacking others and then they having to defend themselves, it's a
wonder anyone gets anything done at all!

C'mon people.  Wake up to yourselves.

Chris