RE: [DNS] Advertising on the AUNIC site

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:39:05 +1000

Not knowing the details of the hosting, I would think it is appropriate for
any sort of sponsor to be listed.  It may be beneficial to include the
details of the sponsorship and also appropriate to list how others may
provide the same level of sponsorship.

It is difficult in that any such sponsors will most likely be involved in
the industry and there may be calls of impropriety levelled by competitors.
That is something that can be countered by having any sponsorship program
open to scrutiny and providing information on the web site regarding any
sponsorship deals.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.