RE: [DNS] re-delegation of .au

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:39:52 +1000
David is partly correct. Just so that everyone is clear, I will be issuing a
full media release on the application for re-delegation as soon as possible.
IN order for that to be meaningful, I need to await acknowledgement of
receipt of application by IANA. I expect this imminently. I do not want to
publish details on the dns list until I am also able to release them to the
public. I trust that everyone understands this.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
+61-3-9226-9495