RE: [DNS] re-delegation of .au

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:18:47 +1000

I'm afraid I can't understand why the membership fee is so high.  The fee
of $100 would appear to be a real barrier to participation.  Personally I
do not see any value in paying to share my expertise and/or
knowledge/experience.  I see no reason why auDA can't be self funding from
the services it provides and that participation at the member level with
regard to policy and working groups shouldn't be fee free.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.