Re: Melbourne IT's records

From: Kerry Henry <KHenry§clickon.au.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:19:29 +1100
Yep, a good point as well, however, a quick check would identify generics
already approached on - then allocate these out to those original
applicants.  For the others then auction to the highest bidder with all
players fully informed.

Yuk, what a mess.

This is what happens when parties play around with the free world