Re: [DNS] DNS and "end user" requirements

From: Kerry Henry <KHenry§clickon.au.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:12:27 +1100
Hi All,

Good point by several.  Allow me to qualify.

Re the registration of names - in any environment.

I totally agree - the registrar has no RIGHT to vary the price depending on
the individual potential and perceived future value of a particular.  They
have chosen to be in the 'name' registration game.  They set their standard
price across the board based on what the market will bear or the competition
will bear.

They have no RIGHT to play both games.

Kerry Henry