[DNS] Policy Breakers - http://www.aunic.net.au/auzpack.htm

From: <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:44:45 +1100
Hi Kenneth

Nice of you to publicize our business - Thank you.

It would have been even nicer if you had asked us first.

Apart from being Chairman of The Instra Group I am also MD of The Company
People (www.thecompanypeople.com.au) and have been for more than a quarter
of a century. As such I am a leading expert in the registration of
businesses and companies throughout Australia and regularly provide advice
to legal and accounting practitioners.

I can assure you that the activities of Instra in providing the Business
Pack are both legally and ethically correct and - if you ever need one - we
would be more than happy to arrange it for you.

Best regards

Peter Dean
Chairman of Directors - The Instra Group