RE: [DNS] Brisbane.com

From: Ron Ipsen <ron§comu.net.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:11:02 +1100
So where does it stop?

The wallmart thing in canada where even mispellings and even the *sux.com
etc were all granted to wallmart must be making these larger organisations
a bit cocky.

As usual those with lawyers guns and money seem to have considerable sway
over any legal or judiciary system.

Hopefully we can steer away from that in our own namesspace.

on a slightly different tack. I notice that the big guns got in early over
here also and gobbled up all our allocated IP numbers. Is there going to be
a redress of this?

Is the competition panel of auda willing to tackle these issues?

Ron.