[DNS] List Dynamics

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 04:10:43 +1100
List Members

I received a private email which included the following comment:

> If the same few people keep talking and responding to each other, I
> don't think this is going to get us anywhere useful.

Thanks for your email.  I found it fascinating.   Discussion lists are very
difficult as I'm sure you know.  There 350 odd people on the list who all want
to lurk.  One or two people get active and get criticised for so doing.

It's hardly the fault of the active people that the others want to sit on
their hands.  If they would join in, the whole discussion gets very more
interesting and varied.

So please help stimulate the list dynamics.

Best Regards
Patrick Corliss