[DNS] auDA AGM, 5th December 2000

From: David Keegel <secretary§auda.org.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:37:11 +1100 (EST)
Notice of 2000 Annual General Meeting of au Domain Administration

   The Board of Directors of the au Domain Administration (auDA), is
   pleased to invite members (and other interested observers) to
   attend its 2000 Annual General Meeting.

   5.30pm for 6.00pm, Tuesday 5th December 2000
   The West End Room
   Rydges Hotel
   186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, 3000

You can find details like the Notice of AGM with agenda and resolutions
to be considered, election candidate details, the proxy form and other
AGM resources at:
	http://www.auda.org.au/agm2000/

auDA members have already been sent notification of this AGM by email
early last week.

If you think you are a member but did not receive notificiation, you
may like to tell membership&#167;auda.org.au your details (eg: name, class,
email address) and check whether the auDA member database has your
current email address listed.  Or if your email address has changed,
you need to tell membership&#167;auda.org.au your details (including the
old email address and new email address) so it can be updated.

PS: Please don't reply to me about membership issues, I am not the
Membership Officer (see http://www.auda.org.au/officers.html).

 David Keegel    Secretary, auDA.   E-mail: <secretary&#167;auda.org.au>
auDA: .au Domain Administration.   Web site: http://www.auda.org.au/