Re: [DNS] geographic names

From: Ron Ipsen <ron§comu.net.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:12:04 +1100
At 10:41 PM 23/11/00 +1100,
  Vic Cinc former AUda director wrote:

>domains? what in gods name have generic and geographical domain names
>have to do with social responsibility??

If you really dont understand the issues please refrain from using the
bandwidth and try lurking for a while.

  You may just learn something.

perhaps lowering the cafiene intake may assist also.

>  AUda should reverse
>the mistakes of the unelected dns tzars of the past and return
>choice back to the public. :)

well Vic Cinc former AUda director, I think therein lies the purpose of
this public forum.

Ron.

< garbage filter on >

"I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, yet I assure
myself and others that I am using every possible means to ease his lot,
except by getting off his back."

                                  Tolstoy (op.cit.)