Re: [DNS] Terminate and Re-apply

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:17:02 +1100
Hi James

Luke Kee from Connect.com has confirmed, on this list, that there is no risk,
at least for .net.au domain names, if the terminate and re-apply is performed
in a single operation.

I see the main danger as lack of co-ordination between the two parties.  A
silly seller could just fax in a "terminate" without the "re-apply" being
processed.

Just like playing ball.   If I throw, you had better be ready to catch.

Oops, dropped it !!

Regards
Patrick Corliss