Re: [DNS] insurance.com.au

From: <ijakovac§westpac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:41:37 +1000
Dear Ivan,

We have had the name for 5 years, some months before the Domain Name
Regulations were introduced by the Government.

Kind regards,

Stuart Fraser
insurance.com.au
Information to Make Insurance Decisions
Ph: 02 9570 4820  Fax 02 9586 4436

Regards
Ivan Jakovac
Westpac Broking
Phone (02) 8234 4612      internal     X24612
Fax      (02) 8234 4593
ijakovac&#167;westpac.com.au

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "james gamm" |
|        |          <jagam&#167;bigpon|
|        |          d.com>       |
|        |                       |
|        |          24/10/2000   |
|        |          19:31        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          dns          |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     dns&#167;auda.org.au                                             |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Ivan Jakovac/WSL/BROKING)                             |
  |       Subject:     [DNS] insurance.com.au                                 |

Can somebody please explain how insurance.com.au was registered March 1999
long after the policy changes at Melb IT.
James

express permission of the author.  You don't know who really wrote it.
353 subscribers. Archived at http://lists.waia.asn.au/list/dns (dns/dns)