Re: [DNS] Selling com.au names [was: Re: AuDomains.com]

From: Meliza Smith <smithm§callawrie.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:13:56 +1000
I recently came across the situation where the state business name under
which the .com.au domain name was registered was sold to another company -
all that was required was documentation be submitted to INA supporting
change of ownership of the business name.

Is this 'zero risk'? It is still done manually by INA. I don't know how long
it takes for the change to be recorded but will let the group know once I
do.

Meliza Smith