Re: [DNS] FW: [Oz ISP] Domain Renewal Scam

From: Don Cameron <dcameron§coolahddg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:31:22 +1000
Sh...T !!!

Too busy to read the accounts properly... I paid this mob only last week -
anyone have any advice? (I am in the process of ringing the Federal Police).

Don Cameron
Manager
Coolah Telecentre
dcameron&#167;coolahddg.com.au

"In the information society, where the only constant is change, there is no
one skill that lasts a lifetime ... The information age has turned us all
into lifelong learners"