Re: [DNS] Re: Re: [DNS] Introduction of expiry dates in USA

From: <ijakovac§westpac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:59:27 +1000
I know. I'd like to see what UK did with their second level of domain
registrations like ltd.co.uk, plc.co.uk

We can simplify that even further by bringing out .ltd.au  and .co.au etc...

What do you think ?

Regards
Ivan

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          "Jim Birch"    |
|        |          <jbirch&#167;multino|
|        |          de.com.au>     |
|        |                         |
|        |          11/04/2000     |
|        |          11:54          |
|        |          Please respond |
|        |          to dns         |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                          |
  |       To:     dns&#167;waia.asn.au                                            |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Ivan Jakovac/WSL/BROKING)                            |
  |       Subject:     Re: [DNS] Re: Re: [DNS] Introduction of expiry dates  |
  |       in USA                                                             |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Is there a timetable for alternate registrars for .au?

Jim Birch

ijakovac&#167;westpac.com.au wrote:

> I't doesn't....     .com.au is still $125 AUD. Thanks to the monopoly that is
in
> place(only for a few more years) and by then the hype will be over and the
real
> fun starts.  :)   lots of domain registrations..

express permission of the author.  You don't know who really wrote it.
284 subscribers. Archived at http://lists.waia.asn.au/list/dns (dns/dns)