Re: [DNS] New Domain Level - Debate

From: Rohan Levy <rlevy§vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 13:05:31 +1000
Simon..
I wouldnt have thought for a second that what I proposed was something of
originality in the scheme of things but I must point out something fairly
relevant points:
- the ltd.uk and co.uk is working for people.
- the situation between now and '5' years ago has changed quite substancially.
cheers
Rohan