[DNS] FW: [OzISP] Expired com.au names

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:15:23 +1100
fyi ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig [mailto:barneys&#167;fastlink.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 17 December 1999 15:55
To: aussie-isp&#167;aussie.net
Subject: [Oz-ISP] Expired com.au names

Hi all,

I have written to INA about this but I'm still waiting for a reply so maybe
someone on the list knows. I have a client who is after a com.au domain
name which shows up in the name status report as being valid, but shows up
in the expiry database as having expired early this month? Does anyone know
how long is it after the domain name expires and remains unpaid does the
domain name become available?

Cheers
Craig

----
Email "unsubscribe aussie-isp" to majordomo&#167;aussie.net to be removed.
CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.
The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.
If you received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.