[DNS] OT Iffy domain registrations

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:20:31 +1000
Has anyone had experience with clients that may have registered very good
.com domain names through companies in the States (and via ina for that
matter) where it seems to have been guzumped within 24 hours. ie the record
does not go through and someone else gets it (for whatever reason even
though an initial confirmation has been sent). I had it happen about eight
months ago and nobody could explain it at ina. It was a case of ????
However a fellow I have spoken to recently just had it happen and it seems
a very similar case....

Interested in any info.....

Matthew king

CreativeInformation