RE: [DNS] Neutral Zone

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:00:28 +1000
Thanks for that ... someone else just sent me this:

***

It could've been a banana republic run by Micro$oft, alas it appears to be:

"The Neutral Territory is a large lozenge shaped area just west of Kuwait,
on the border between Saudi Arabia and Iraq. It may well no longer exist,
but it was one of the territories recognised by the UN and thus allocated a
code in ISO 3166."

***

You learn a new thing every day!

The reason why I asked is because it appeared in our proxy logs (for the
auspost web site).

Regards

Josh
--
Joshua Rowe  B.App.Sci (Comp.Sci.)
Webmaster, eBusiness Systems Integration