Re: [DNS] Give Austalian Business a go

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:28:23 +1000
"This proposal therefore is not a solution to the expectation of name
functionality that  many users of the Internet implicitly expect with
the name system, as the equation of the name system to a de facto
Internet directory service is a strongly entrenched belief."

Either you understand the real dimensions of the problem or you don't.