Re: [DNS] Was this spam sanctioned by the DNS working group ?

From: Sandra Davey <sldavey§fl.asn.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:46:51 +1100
Dear Stephen,

No it was not. We neither sanctioned nor endorsed it. We have no relation
to the survey other than Larry being a Working Group member.

The work was carried out soley by NetRegistry for NetRegistry purposes.

Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can clarify any other points.

With best regards,
Sandra Davey

.au Working Group on Australian Domain Names
Email: sldavey&#167;fl.asn.au
Web: http://au.moniker.net