Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: Larry Bloch <larry§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:55:11 +1000
>If anyone is sure that they can do a better job for the same price or
>contribute to the service, why not step forward and volunteer rather than
>complain?

NetRegistry would like to take over the full technical and admin management of the .org.au name space for FREE for 1 year with a 1 working day turnaround GUARANTEE on ALL requests for service.

We will accept and implement current policy or assist in revising this policy as directed by either the .au 'name' or this list.

kre, this is a serious offer. Please consider it - we are structured to enable us to do a better job than an individual volunteer, and you have my personal guarantee that although the service may be free it will receive the same care and attention as the rest of our business.

Regards

Larry Bloch
Chief Executive Officer
NetRegistry Pty Limited
email:  larry&#167;netregistry.au.com
Office: +61-(0)2-9555 6299
Fax:    +61-(0)2-9555 5808
http://www.netregistry.au.com
Domain House, PO Box 2088, Sydney, NSW 1043